The analog control includes the following 4 aspects
1. Analog controller
The controller mainly includes three parts: simulation, simulation control rules and simulation elimination. The controller adopts a Cortex-A9 micro-controller.
2. Correction driver
The actuator adopts the SE-150 deviation correction actuator. as a brushless DC motor, it has superior performance with a maximum speed which can reach 40mm/s.
3. The materials of the web guiding controller
The controlled objects are the coil materials, and under the high-speed condition, it receives the action of the uncontrollable force and cannot maintain the straight-line movement so that the width centerline deviates from the reference centerline.
4. Web guide sensor
This device adopts the A200 ultrasonic edge sensor, which can complete high-resolution ultrasonic sensing and frequency conversion, directly communicating with the micro-processing.
Whole control process:
1. Sample the photoelectric sensor through the single-chip microcomputer.
2. Simulate the adopted data after processing.
3. Analyzing the relative deviation of the controlled objects.
4. Querying the analog control rule table.
5. Selecting the corresponding control strategy.
6. Send it to the actuator to drive the motor for edge guiding.
Arise is an audited, leading web guiding system manufacturer in China with a professional R D team. Using the high precision web guiding equipment supplied by Arise can ensure continuous and accurate edge position control of coil materials in various production processes.